Followers

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Who Am I? Why Am I Here? What Is My Purpose?

JOURNEY OF HOPE WITH RODNEY MATHERS (mathersrodney@yahoo.com) » Journey of Hope With Rodney Mathers (133)

Hey Everyone!


As we enter this new year, its a time to contemplate I guess. What we contemplate is up for debate. I have a tendency to to reflect more on broader questions than setting goals or stating resolutions because goals and resolutions are a constant, ever evolving exercise with me. So, in that tradition, here's a question for you: What is our purpose?

Now, you can ask that question to 10 different people and get ten different answers, but I think my guest this week might just have the kind of answers that will get you to........well, contemplate the question. My guest is David Gaggin. 

A different kind of show this week but David Gaggin has some very cool information for us on this week's show. 

If God is for you, who can be against you?


No comments:

Post a Comment