Followers

Thursday, February 12, 2015

I'll Fix My Head Before I'm Dead!

JOURNEY OF HOPE WITH RODNEY MATHERS (mathersrodney@yahoo.com) » Journey of Hope With Rodney Mathers (136)Hi Yall,


I've had people tell me over the years that I should not let anyone take my joy from me. What? I would always think, walk in my shoes buddy! However, I've learned over time that they are right. Why shouldn't I be happy? After all, I paid an extremely high price for what I did and it's time to move forward and live in a more positive way.

My guest this week, Dean Roberts has figured out how to help people live in a positive , more grateful way. Dean's book, I'll Fix My Head Before I'm Dead is his take on how to go about doing this. I think he's dead on!

Join me for my interview with Dean Roberts on this week's edition of the show.




No comments:

Post a Comment