Followers

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Your Spiritual Journey

JOURNEY OF HOPE WITH RODNEY MATHERS (mathersrodney@yahoo.com) » Journey of Hope With Rodney Mathers (139)Hello!


So what's up with all the geniuses out there that insist on running from the police? Do they think they are going to get away? Wow! The ignorance amazes me . As an ex-offender you should know some simple truths about dealing with law enforcement. I feel like I know these truths and I feel like most of you know them as well. However, I feel the need to share them. 

1. Comply with all requests from the police and do so in a courteous way.

2. If you run, you will at a minimum get your ass kicked. Some people even end up dead as has been seen in  the National news lately.  No judge cares or wants to hear why you have 2 black eyes and a busted lip at your preliminary hearing. If you have a warrant you are going to jail so get your head ready for that. DON'T RUN!

That's it! It's that simple!

OK - On to this week's show:

On this week's show we take a look at our spirituality. Are you a spiritual person? If not, should you be? If you are, what is it that we should be seeking?

I chatted on this phone the founder and former Senior pastor of Holy Community Church in Nashville, Cindy Andrews-Looper. Cindy now has a business called, Enlighten Your Soul Now where she seeks to help people on their spiritual journey.

Join me for my discussion with Pastor Cyd on this week's episode.




No comments:

Post a Comment