Followers

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Journey of Hope With Rodney Mathers (90)

Journey of Hope With Rodney Mathers (90)
Hi Yall!
Do you or someone you know have problems sleeping upon returning home from incarceration? I know I sure did. How about the issue of addressing pain management without perscription narcotics.... My guest this week, Dr. Kathy Gruver, is an expert in Holistic medicine and she discusses some approaches about these issues and others on this week's episode.
Poor Kathy, I really put her through the ringer prior to the interview. I screwed up the time and the initial phone call but she demonstrated a great deal of patience over it all and she gets a gold star for that!
Kathy has some free stuff to check out at: Click This For Free Stuff
Remember, if God is for you, who can be against you?

No comments:

Post a Comment