Followers

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Journey of Hope With Rodney Mathers (91)

Journey of Hope With Rodney Mathers (91)

Welcome to this week's Episode.
Is it possible to extract positive qualities from a life that has taken devistating turns? I believe so. In fact, what real choice do we as ex-offenders have - other than giving up? I know you, like me refuse to entertain thoughts of the later.
My guest this week, Dale Stanten, has been through some devistating circumstances and has come out on top. I love these stories because there is always something...some little tid-bit of advice I can pull and apply to my situation. I think you will find something useful in Dale's story too.
Once you have listened to the interview you can can learn more about Dale by clicking here: Dale Stanten
Always remember, if God is for you, who can be against you?

No comments:

Post a Comment