Followers

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Here's What You Do When A Vigilante Is After You

JOURNEY OF HOPE WITH RODNEY MATHERS (mathersrodney@yahoo.com) » Journey of Hope With Rodney Mathers (163)





Hello!





This week I take a look at: 1. sentencing  2. how to handle someone expressing hate towards you because of your situation. I normally don't like to examine issues that go backwards in the from where we are in this experience but I do have some very very strong opinions about this and for some reason, this is the day I express myself. Also this week, I take a look at what to do if someone is pointing their ignorance toward you because of your conviction.

I'm not a lawyer. This isn't intended to be legal advice. I'm sharing with you my thoughts and opinions on these two issues. If you want to comment, disagree, or agree, send me a note so we can discuss it. I'm always open to hearing other's point of view.





No comments:

Post a Comment