Followers

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Overcoming Unimaginable Adversity

JOURNEY OF HOPE WITH RODNEY MATHERS (mathersrodney@yahoo.com) » Journey of Hope With Rodney Mathers (164)



I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving. I sure enjoyed Mine!
I've got a really cool show today. My guest, James Muller, is the first man in United States history to be extridited to a another country to stand trial for a crime in which a guilty verdict would result in execution. He was found guilty and scheduled for execution in Thailand.  
Iv'e never seen such an ominous series of circumstances and resulting adversity. In our interview James explains how he dealt with his situation and I am confident there are nuggets of advice that we can use help us with the adversity we encounter while reintegrating.
James Muller's book about his experiences, I Cannot Fail,  is is somehting you are going to want to get! 

No comments:

Post a Comment